Mona Clifford Baker performed professionally with the American Ballet Theatre and the Harkness Ballet Company of New York prior to the injury that ended her career. After years of study, Mona assists employees, dancers, athletes and active individuals through training & therapy.
A professional dancer in New York for many years, Mona Clifford Baker suffered a severe foot injury that abruptly ended her career. Searching for answers, she researched the cause of her injury looking for prevention techniques. Through her research she found the solution in the field of movement behavior. Realizing the potential of the information she uncovered, Mona developed the tool Actionomics .
- A Certified Movement Analyst & Certified Teacher of Labanotation
- A Registered Somatic Movement Therapist and Educator
- A Registered Dance Educator - Member of the National Registry of Dance Educators - with a comprehensive understanding of the unique performance needs of the individual dancers, high performance athletes and theatrical performers
- The sole developer and owner of the Patent & Trademark for Actionomics® a high performance
- Owner of the Patent & Trademark for Athletica® - a high performance moving instrument garment
- Affiliated with Florida Integrative Medical Center, a holistic medical practice as Actionomics
- Practitioner working with post chronic and acute injury restoration utilizing Actionomics
- Author of the book, JCS - Joint Conditioning Stretching
- Holds a Master's Degree in Christian Education